This year I am aiming to create and complete my goals on a quarterly basis. For the first quarter, these are my writing goals:
- Continue frequent posts on twitter including #thurstale (check me out on twitter).
- Do at least 2 book reviews for the blog (preference going to self-published authors).
- Keep up with weekly blog posts.
- Send frequent chapters to my Critique Partners (CP), and keep my return rate prompt.
- Review rewrite of section 1.
- Continue personal rewrite of section 2, so it’s ready for CP.
- Get mailing list set up for newsletter.
These goals have more specific S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-line) versions, but to keep this post succinct, I’m leaving them out. You guys don’t need to worry about my timelines and details. It gets…dry.
Stay tuned for next week’s post. I have a Writer’s Block Strategies post planned! Unless I get tagged again. I’m kidding (no I’m not… I’ll drop my post for a good tag…I have a problem).